How to book Confirm Tatkal Ticket from IRCTC in 45 seconds ?
I am sure you must have tried IRCTC website for booking ticket but tatkal ticket booking is a big issue . Isn’t it ? Here I am to show you how you can book tatkal confirm ticket through IRCTC website . Just read this article till the end so that you won’t miss anything . I am using Google Chrome …
Note : Do all the Setup before 10 am !
Step 1 : Type ‘tatkal now’ in Google search engine .
Step 2 : Click on “Tatkal Ticket Now-Chrome Web Store-Google” . Click on “Add to chrome” from chrome web store .
A pop-up appears , click on “Add Extension” . This will be added to your browser.
Step 3 : Now log into your IRCTC account from new tab.
Step 4 : Click on green tab on right-top-most toolbar of chrome browser . Click on “Add Tatkal” .
Step 5 : Now fill up all the IRCTC login details , travel plan, passenger details and payment details(as per your choice).
Step 6 : Set Quota as Tatkal and check “None” in Auto Upgradation . Click on “Save and Book Later ” .
Step 7 : Now click “Book Now ” from the same green icon pop-up at the right-top-most at 9:59:56 AM .
The most important things that I learned while booking my tatkal ticket are as follows :
1. You must have fast internet connection so that while loading the page , you can reliably click on payment option .
2. Don’t refresh the page when the transaction is going on .
3. Keep all the setup ready before 10 am so that you can book your confirm tatkal ticket when the IRCTC clock strucks 10 !
4. Use google chrome because it is faster in comparison to opera and internet explorer .
5. Keep all the documents ready in your hand like your Aadhar Card , PAN card etc. so that it will not create mess during the Real-Action-time !
I hope this post will be helpful in booking tatkal ticket for you . If you find this post helpful then please share it with your friends , relatives and family members .